Radiation Oncologist in Pune - Dr. Bhooshan Zade
Dr. Bhooshan Zade is a post graduate in Radiation Oncology from the prestigious Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai.
- MD. Radiation Oncology. Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai, India (June 2009)
- DNB. Radiation Oncology. National Board of Examination, New Delhi (May 2010)
- PDCR. Professional Diploma In Clinical Research, Catalyst Clinical Services, Delhi (2007)
- MBBS, Govt. Medical College. Nagpur MS (Dec 2004)
- Trained in various aspects of High Precision Radiotherapy like IMRT, IGRT, SRS, SCRT and 3DCRT along with experience of high end teletherapy machines like Tomotherapy and Trilogy
- Extensively trained in 2D Conventional Radiotherapy and various aspects of Clinical Oncology
- High interest in Interstitial Brachytherapy especially for Ca Breast, Soft Tissue Sarcoma and Gynecologic malignancies.
- University Topper in Maharashtra University of Health Sciences in MD Radiation Oncology examination held in May 2009
- “Travel Fellowship Award” at AROICON 2009 held at Hyderabad
- 11th Merit in HSC examination
- Received National Scholarship award in 1993
- Received Nayodaya Vidyalaya scholarship award in 1991